商业英语会话
[url=http://bbs.360safe.com/#][img]http://bbs.360safe.com/images/default/msnchat.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://wpa.qq.com/msgrd?V=1&Uin=602585339&Site=360安全论坛&Menu=yes][img]http://wpa.qq.com/pa?p=1:602585339:4[/img][/url][url=http://bbs.360safe.com/misc.php?action=viewratings&tid=520350&pid=2930802][/url]商业英语会话
Lesson 4: Advertising 广告
Helen:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market.
海伦:我们想要使用正确的行销媒体来达到市场目标。
Leonard:Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan.
李奥纳德:当然。我们已经完成一些战略计划。我们认为我们已经提出一项不错的计划。
Helen:What media do you plan to use?
海伦:你们准备使用何种媒体?
Leonard:Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the Internet first.
李奥纳德:考虑到你们想要表现的形象,我们已要求撰写文案的同事准备好计算机杂志稿及网际网络用稿。
Helen:So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users.
海伦:这样一来,我们的广告花费就会针对在,如我们所知,计算机使用者身上。
Leonard:Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition.
李奥纳德:是的。我们还同时刊登广告看板及报纸广告来帮助创立明显的品牌识别。
Helen:Will there be any direct mail?
海伦:会有任何广告邮件吗?
Leonard:No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers.
李奥纳德:没有。对像你们这样的制造商来说,那并不是正确的作法。把这种方式留给零售商吧。
Helen:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups.
海伦:说得没错。请准备一份更详细的提案,然后我会把它推销给高阶主管。
Leonard:Great. We'll get started right away.
李奥纳德:太好了。我们马上准备。
Lesson 5: Promotional Activities 促销活动
Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 2000 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。
Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.
莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。
Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。
Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?
Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。
Lester:Any larger ads?
莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?
Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
Lester:Sounds perfect.
莱司特:听起来很周全。
Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。
Lesson 6: Inquiring about products 询问产品
Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?
Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?
Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。
Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?
哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?
Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。
Harold:So, what are the unique functions?
哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?
Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。
Harold:No kidding?
哈洛德:真的吗?
Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。
Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?
哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?
Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。
Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks. 没简单点的么 对我现在的水平来说有点难度 [img]http://bbs.360safe.com/images/smilies/sad.gif[/img][img]http://bbs.360safe.com/images/smilies/sad.gif[/img] 学习下............................[img]http://bbs.360safe.com/images/smilies/handshake.gif[/img]
页:
[1]